Episode #4 Recovery Exercise: Desire and How it Relate to Addiction
Exercise #1- Defining Your Desire for God with Your Addiction and Recovery
- How would you define desire in your addiction and Recovery?
- How would you define your desire for God/Jesus Christ in your Recovery?
Exercise #2- Repression vs. Addiction
- Based on what was defined as repression in the podcast name 2-3 people or events in your life that may have created feelings of repression.
- Can you name a time in your Christian walk when you repressed your desire for God and Jesus Christ? How long did that last? What events in your life created those feelings?
- What addictions are taking away your freedoms?
- List 3-4 positive ways your life would change if you can free yourself from your addictins.
- List 3-4 you can do today to quit your addiction.